What is the correct spelling for WIFET?
This word (Wifet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WIFET
- gift That's the witness, that's the gift That's the spirit, class dismissed – Tom Saw Ya by Apologetix
- lift When it comes to that weight I don't struggle I just lift I got my hand on the game yeah I make a grip Hundred grand in my fist same on my wrist Get key money from a quarter blame it on my wrist – Money On My Mind by lil wayne
- rift Not far from here lies also the 'Logberg,' or 'law rock,' a large mound from whence the laws were proclaimed or judgments given to the people who assembled on the outside slope of the eastern wall of the rift , in view of the proceedings below.
- wafer If the dying man had received the consecrated wafer , the devils were scared at it, and lost their victim.
- waft I did not stop to think of them now, though a waft of the sunny air through the open window brought a violent rush of such images.
- weft Other inventions quickly followed-an improved loom, a machine for measuring and folding fabrics, an improvement of the "bobbin and fly frames" of the English spinners, and a weft winding-machine, with various improvements in the machinery for preparing, spinning, and weaving silk and cotton.
- wet I have not been very well for a day or two, and shall enjoy a visit to you on Monday so much more than I shall be able to do to-day, that I will ask you to forgive my not going to you this week, and to receive me kindly on that day instead-provided, you know, it is not wet .
- wicket She ran downstairs, and, rushing across the gravel, opened the wicket -gate.
- wilt I see thou wilt perform according to thy Promise, in providing me such Dishes as I think fit whilst I live; and when I die, thou knowest I have left thee all!"