What is the correct spelling for WIFR?
This word (Wifr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WIFR
- waft This she said because she noticed that the Arlington was beginning to waft signals in the young man's direction with her fan.
- waif Little Willie, or, as he was affectionately dubbed by the boys, "the Kid," was a waif who had drifted in among them some months before.
- weft As Dr. Mason has well said: "In any style of mechanical weaving, however simple or complex, even in darning, the following operations are performed: First, raising and lowering alternately different sets of warp filaments to form the 'sheds'; second, throwing the shuttle, or performing some operation that amounts to the same thing; third, after inserting the weft thread, driving it home, and adjusting it by means of the batten, be it the needle, the finger, the shuttle or a separate device."
- whiff It just goes "whiff" and six or eight long letters are done, so far as you're concerned.
- wife "This is a schoolmaster's wife?
- wire He did not discover the fact until he got to the station, and then he had no money and no time to get any by wire before the train left.
- wiry Wiry and compact, the lion body is shorter than in sphinxes of the usual type.