What is the correct spelling for WIFRE?
This word (Wifre) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WIFRE
- fire The fire was out, and the place a grave.
- wafer No, except a consecrated rice-flour wafer, once every morning at six o'clock.
- ware Around these great apartments ware smaller chambers, which were commonly used for the lodging of guests, though it is probable that Livia's establishment included a house set apart for this purpose.
- warfare Just as people quarrel most violently over Politics and Religion, because, in fact, those are the two subjects which no one really understands, so they quarrel in Warfare, not really knowing why, but impelled by deep, inscrutable forces.
- wife I suppose thee's his wife."
- wire I couldn't tell at first look whether he was a live wire or not.
- wiry Goritz was agile, and his arms were strong and wiry.