What is the correct spelling for WIFTS?
This word (Wifts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WIFTS
- weft The weft is thick, and the weave is also plain.
- Waits Hiawatha waits your coming!"
- rifts It burst open, and the people fell down into the rifts and became Ignerssuit and the water poured over everything."
- lifts Any great excitement lifts us temporarily above the fear of death by giving us more life.
- sifts Be assured that as soon as one sifts the matter to the bottom, one discovers all the mischievous perils which this amorous life entails; and do not doubt this, for so it is.
- gifts She had long ago abandoned the idea of her father having come back to heap on her such generous gifts.
- swifts Having failed in this attempt to learn something which was not his business, the spy might make other and more serious attempts to learn the particulars of the agreement between the railroad president and the Swifts.
- fits He has mysterious fits of absence.
- wilts If Lady Wilts has me, why, she must.
- waifs The two old people, waifs from bonny Scotland, have probably made their last move, until the city sends around its rough box and dead-cart to take them to their last sleep in the Potter's Field.
- whiffs "Heltzendorff," he exclaimed a few moments later, after he had reflected deeply between the whiffs of his cigarette.