What is the correct spelling for WIHTE?
This word (Wihte) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WIHTE
- wait Of course I'll wait .
- waiter He had been a waiter and spoke good English.
- weight How can I face life again with this terrible weight upon my heart!"
- wet One night after dinner du Maurier walked home in the wet .
- whet To whet my appetite for Egypt now, I have to have something tasty.
- whit But I believe that the picture is not one whit too highly colored.
- white And Adelaide's is white , too.
- whiten But it was as the tassels wither and whiten when the corn is ripe within the husk and ready to seed down a new season.
- whitey They hunted and dwelt together-to the ineffable joy of Whitewing's wrinkled old mother, whose youth seemed absolutely to revive under the influence of the high-pressure affection brought to bear on a colony of brown and whitey -brown grand-children by whom she was at last surrounded.
- wide Hazel's eyes opened wide .
- wight With my father to Mr. Rawlinson's, where we met my uncle Wight , and after a pint or two away.
- wit "You've got some wit .
- witty But M. Tarde being not only a Member of the Institute and Professor at the College of France, but a Frenchman, was free to give these fancies that entertained him, public, literary, and witty expression, without self-destruction, and produce what has, in its English dress, a curiously unfamiliar effect.
- What Tell me what he is like."