What is the correct spelling for WILDED?
This word (Wilded) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WILDED
- gilded Seriously I believe that what we in the north call sunshine is only an imitation of it, a cheap mixture of light and air, a sort of gilded bronze in comparison with the real solid priceless gold which is lavished here.
- wilde I mean that then we would not have had Oscar Wilde, but another person, genius or commonplace, who also might have borne the name of Oscar Wilde.
- wilder A few hours more, over broken country, which grew wilder as we advanced, brought us in twelve miles' travel to our destination.
- wilted The gentle Mindy, in a situation as terrifying as this, should be wilted and nearly hysterical.
- winded Poor Sax had been absolutely winded.
- Welded And if ever a mighty resolution was welded in a human heart-a resolution born of love, everything; one that nothing could deny-it was born that moment in Garrison's.
- Welted They should have had my dad- An arm like a bullock-walloper, and a fist Could fell a stot; and faiks, but he welted me Skirlnaked, yarked my hurdies till I yollered, In season and out, and made me the man I am.
- Wielded It was the machete-the same kind of weapon as that which the yellow hunter had but the moment before so skilfully wielded.
- Willed She was accustomed to surround herself, when she desired company, with a number of younger girls of the tribe who obeyed her, less because she was the daughter of the feared werowance, than because she had a way with her that made it pleasant to do as she willed and difficult to oppose her.