What is the correct spelling for WILFRE?
This word (Wilfre) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WILFRE
- welfare She asked about the welfare of the children, and whether their ears had been properly washed.
- wildfire He had been at work at St. Peter's, giving directions about some alterations, and there he was seized by a severe chill, and in a few days the news spread like wildfire through the country that Raphael was dead.
- wilful Always weak and wilful and easily turned aside from what was right.
- wolf So two years went, and a third drew on, and that wolf of the fold was dead.
- wolfe Later on we find him adding the trade of printer to that of bookseller, and I have very little doubt that it was partly to the advice and influence of Reginald Wolfe that we owe the improvement that took place in John Day's printing after his return from abroad.
- Wilford Mrs. Wilford told him the gentleman would be impatient, and he finally left the house and walked down to the ferry-boat.
- Wilfred Wilfred took off his hat, to feel the air, and went forward toward her.
43 words made from the letters WILFRE
3 letter words made from WILFRE:elf, few, fir, fri, ire, lei, ler, lie, lir, ref, wei.
4 letter words made from WILFRE:elfi, elwi, feil, fiel, file, fire, fler, frei, frew, frie, iler, lief, liew, life, lwei, rewi, riel, rife, rile, weil, weir, wife, wile, wire.
5 letter words made from WILFRE:filer, firle, flier, flrie, friel, lifer, rifle, wiler.