What is the correct spelling for WILLIKAM?
This word (Willikam) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WILLIKAM
- vellum The cases in which the Romans usually kept their books were about the size and shape of hat boxes, but of far stronger make, and each holding from six to ten rolls of vellum.
- village He raped and destroyed the village No regard for the life he pillaged – On Wings Of Vengeance by hammers of misfortune
- walker A silent stalker all the savvy of a street walker – The Magic Piper (Of Love) by Edwyn Collins
- walking We'll go on walkin' for hours and talkin' – She's My Kind of Girl by Abba
- warlike The force thus organized on the part of the Turks was one of the most complete, in its warlike character, which had ever floated in the eastern basin of the Mediterranean Sea.
- welcome It would be welcome.
- whelk This was the study of the life history of the whelk.
- Wilmer Telescreenads for Wilmer-Klibby, makers of window-glass.