What is the correct spelling for WILLIM?
This word (Willim) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WILLIM
- vellum The great desideratum in modern paper from the point of view of the book-buyer is a paper that, while opaque and tough, shall be thin enough to give us our books in small compass, one more akin to the dainty and precious vellum than to the heavier and coarser parchment.
- will And Scarlet the good Will, Struck off among the green trees there Up a pathless hill; And Robin caught a sudden sight, – Robin Hood's Flight by Leigh Hunt
- Whilom Robert Cameron of Denver, Colorado: My whilom friend dear McIntyre, Your book of rhymes has come, Take thanks from all around our fire, For all have said well done; How many long and toilsome years Have passed since first we met, I was a lad twixt hopes and fears, And you'r a poet yet.
- Willy She told him just what she wanted: a gentle horse which she could drive herself, and one which Willy could hold when she went into a house or a shop.
- Wilmer It was begun May 6, 1818, and the first service held at sunrise on Christmas Day that same year, the rector being the Reverend Ruel Keith, who was Professor of Theology at the College of William and Mary, and later, in 1823, with Dr. Wilmer, founder of the Theological Seminary, near Alexandria.
- Wallis They graduated him in his third year by the back door, Wallis."