What is the correct spelling for WILLIUM?
This word (Willium) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WILLIUM
- cilium These rod-like corpuscles, which resemble the spermatozoids in Vaucheria, have their movements assisted by a long cilium .
- gallium The drug was labeled "Venus-snow," and Relegar found it highly profitable to trade it to the fish in the Sea-Swamp on the southwest and to the semi-aquatic people in the great Gallium Bogs to the southeast-some called them "frogs"-for information.
- ileum 449. "Case of Laceration of the Ileum from External Injury."
- ilium Since, according to the data of Herodotus, the capture of Ilium falls in the year 1280 or 1260 B.C., Minos would have died in the year 1380 or 1360 B.C. The landing of the Phenicians on Thasos and the expedition of Cadmus from Phoenicia beyond the islands to Boeotia are placed by Herodotus five generations before Heracles, and Heracles is placed 900 years before his own time.
- vellum The precious fragment of vellum was uppermost.
- velum Others derive the name from velum , a sail; because the exhibitors of public shows used to hang the road that leads from the forum to the Circus Maximus with sails, beginning at this spot.
- will O! is it thy will On the breezes to toss? Or, capriciously still, Like the lone Albatros, – Al Aaraaf by Edgar Allan Poe
- williams And dear Mr. Ronald Williams To you, i shall ever give thanks like a pilgrim – I'm Me by lil wayne
- willing I'M WILLIN' I'M ILLIN' – "Rent" Script - Broadway musical by Unknown Author
- willow I heard somebody call your name from underneath our willow- I saw something tucked in shame underneath your pillow. – Brilliant Disguise by Bruce Springsteen
- Whilom The porter, whilom an agricultural labourer, looks after them with a long and steady stare.
- Willy That's who we are," said Willy .
- William Rear view mirror that of Serena William Starin' was a crime then the look, kill 'em – 0% Finance by GZA
- Willie Chilly with enough bail money to free a Big Willie High stakes, I got more at stake than Philly – Can't Knock the Hustle/Family Affair by jay-z
- Willis Mr. black bruce willis Please don't kill us – CALI KINGS PART 1 by xzibit
- Willa I was a-goin' down in the country this 'ere werry evenin' to see a party as lives at Wistaria Willa ; he's been a-hadwertisin' about a black poodle, he has!
- Wilma With incredible patience, and laboring under great handicaps, in view of the vigor of the American offensive, the Han intelligence department dug up the fact that somewhere in the forces surrounding Nu-Yok, I had left behind me Wilma , my bride of less than a year.
- Wills Bring all gold hearts and high resolved wills To be with us about these happy hills, -- – Ode To The Johns Hopkins University by Sidney Lanier