What is the correct spelling for WIME?
This word (Wime) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WIME
- dime Maype I fight him some dime pime-py right avay soon alretty yet. But it's not even worth a dime So scared that people may find out He is what he hates So scared all the time – My Mother's Only Son by blindside
- lime "That is owing to the lime with which they are plastered," said the teacher. I got that venom rhyme like Sprite got lemon lime Donna Carradine, keep her hair done all the time – Realms Of Junior M.A.F.I.A. by Notorious B.I.G.
- mime After working with the San Francisco Mime Troupe, the Pickle Family Jugglers (founded by Peggy Snider, Larry Pisoni, and Cecil MacKinnon) decided to create the Pickle Family Circus. To let the world know you come across a mime I do so much sauce with lines, with someone who saws my climb – Stop by R. Kelly
- rime Davenant made new versions of Macbeth and Julius Caasar, substituting rime for blank verse.
- time Did you know him well at that time ?
- wide Now his eyes were wide -opened, and I fixed mine on them.
- wife But he let his wife go.
- wile 2. Too oft is a smile, But the hypocrite's wile , To mask detestation, or fear, Give me the soft sigh, Whilst the soul telling eye Is dimm'd, for a time, with a tear.
- wimp Wimp went soon after, and Crowl and Denzil were left to their interminable argumentation concerning the Useful and the Beautiful.
- wine I am going to get you a glass of wine ."
- wipe And wipe my face on the grass, I suppose?
- wire Flowers grow in between, butterflies play together, and birds nest in the wire .
- wise The wise shook dubious heads.