What is the correct spelling for WIMMING?
This word (Wimming) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WIMMING
- swimming There's the river up and brimmin', an' there's 'arf a squadron swimmin' – Ford O' Kabul River by Rudyard Kipling
- timing And my timing was perfect timing I'm grinding and I'm shining like my diamonds was perfect diamonds – The Horror Flick Intro by chamillionaire
- Aiming In spite of many books, I know of no Wagner literature in English to which a beginner can turn who wishes to know what Wagner was aiming at, in what respect his works differ from those of the operatic composers who preceded him.
- Dimming Tears that were distilled in her heart rose to her eyes, dimming them.
- Liming Liming for chrome leather, 127 glue pieces, 220 hides, 18 leather, 83 skins, 92