What is the correct spelling for WIMMPY?
This word (Wimmpy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WIMMPY
- gimp "She hasn't any of Josie's gimp ," was old Cyrus's unspoken fault.
- imp Be good to the poor imp !
- limp He made no answer, and I saw that he was hanging in a curiously limp fashion, and by one hand.
- swampy My course lay along a winding pathway until it topped the first ridge, then it turned abruptly to the left to avoid a swampy hollow.
- vamp "They are considerable knowin' in this kind o' ware too, are the English; they vamp 'em up so well, it's hard to tell their age, and I ain't sure they don't make 'em live longer, than where the art ain't so well practised.
- weepy May is a weepy month, you know."
- whimper Suddenly Carrie began to whimper .
- wimple It fell to the floor as did her wimple , so that now she appeared with her rich hair flowing down her robe.
- wormy "The other half ain't fit to eat, it's all wormy ," said Abby Atkins, flinging it away as she spoke.
- gimpy There was an immediate rush for the store, which was delayed only a few minutes by the necessity of Gimpy and Lem stopping on the stairs to "thump" one another as the expression of their entire satisfaction.