What is the correct spelling for WIMPED?
This word (Wimped) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WIMPED
- impede His accomplishment is to dive for pence, which he does with singular dexterity, cramming all the coins as he catches them into his mouth, which yet is not so full as to impede his bellowing like a bull in the effort to attract more custom.
- swamped I have said that the darkness was falling, and as it chanced happily for us, so was the sea, or assuredly we must have been swamped .
- whimper Scarcely had they done so when the Serpent, whose hand his father had let go, disappeared with a little cry, and a whimper ascended through the darkness.
- wimple Off, mean wimple - I am a finished widow, why do you hide me?
- Limped He limped up to Nejdanov quickly and seized his hand.