What is the correct spelling for WIMS?
This word (Wims) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WIMS
- Wis Nay, it is paper, I see, and that, I wis, is on vellum.
- wits Too quick at this, and not enough at wits , he might ruin her plans.
- SIMS At 11.30 sharp, Sims .
- wins "That's no matter who wins the election.
- aims He could not inspire the old rancher to a forgetfulness of selfish and blinded aims .
- rims Daily he gathered fresh roots, treating Jack's eyes as skilfully as the oldest medicine man of his tribe could have done, until the poor red rims faded white, and the bloodshot eyeballs grew clear and bluish.
- dims Something that darkens the sunlight and dims the moonlight to me?
- HIMS You could put hims in ze irons!
- WHIMS I am afraid these are strange whims, Anna!
- SWIMS Sometimes Mrs. Bear takes her cubs for long swims.