What is the correct spelling for WIMSY?
This word (Wimsy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WIMSY
- whimsy I hold you here, In a soap-bubble's iridescent walls, The whimsy of a long midwinter night, And give you immortality enough.
- wise "No, it wouldn't be wise for you.
- Wis I want to go wis you, Uncle Dick.
- warms You have only, in an alliance with me, to consider my character and my lineage: the latter flows from blood as pure as that which warms the veins of my rival; the former stands already upon an eminence to which Lord Ulswater in his loftiest visions could never aspire.
- WORMS Charity is being dissolved in the most sincerely Catholic hearts into a dark mud, full of the worms of hatred.
- WHIMS The latter was not unlikely; I knew her whims and her faults by this time.
- SWIMS In the same Northwestern region a man who wishes to be fierce, strong, and invulnerable swims at night in lakes inhabited by monsters or thunders.