What is the correct spelling for WINDFARM?
This word (Windfarm) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WINDFARM
- infamy History is compelled to admit her exalted capacity, while it causes us to blush for her infamy .
- infirm Aged and infirm , he completed his Ecclesiastical History, in the sixty-seventh year of his age; and this great and valuable work ends with his auto-biography, which is written in an affecting strain of simplicity and piety.
- inform When he was away, the lad was to inform his mother.
- uniform I think if I had been in uniform I should have run him through!"
- wander She let no glance wander toward the greenroom.
- wildfire Rumours fly every now and then from hamlet to hamlet like wildfire , no one knows whence or how, that the division is to be made in a month, or a week, or a year; that the Czar has decreed it, and when it does not come, that the Czar's wishes have for the time been thwarted, as they had so often been thwarted before, by the selfish machinations of the nobility.
- wind And there's no wind !"
- windbag Dramatis Personae Sir Windbag ...
- winder It was five by my clock when I got up to come down here an' get some hot vinegar, an' I don't know what made me look out my winder , but I did.
- windfall They had touched at the Cape, and had done the civil thing with the English Admiral and the fleet, and then, leaving for a long cruise up the Indian Ocean, Phillips had borrowed a lot of English books from an officer, which, in those days, as indeed in these, was quite a windfall .
- windjammer Sink her fer a fool, though, to be a-comin' down here to win back an old windjammer like me-What?
- windlass I really think Hugh should have a windlass at the top and let people down by a rope.
- window Nan went to the window ; but it was too dark for her to see anything.
- windsor St. George's Chapel, Windsor .
- windstorm It was a perpetual reminder of vanished woods; and when a windstorm tossed and twisted it, the straining and grinding of the fibres were like struggles and outcries for the wild life of old.
- windward The captain had his eye to windward , however, prepared to give the order to shorten sail.
- windy It was a windy night, he said; times were hard; some long story of bad luck and injustice followed, told so often that the man seemed to be talking to himself, or, perhaps, the neglect of his audience had long made any attempt to catch their attention seem scarcely worth while.
- winter I don't want to live up there in winter .
- wonder I wonder who she can be.
- Windrow The hay and seed crop must have thorough field-curing in windrow and bunches, and the harvest comes in a season when cold rains may prevail.
- Wanda Talbot Potter and Wanda Malone stood together, the two alone in the great hollow space of the stage.
- winds In his caverns the winds deep at pleasure; and by his orders they set Europe in flames.
- windfalls They cleared away the brush and the dry windfalls until this lane was bare as a traveled road-so that when the fire ate its way to this barrier there was a clear space in which should fall harmless the sparks and embers flung ahead by the wind.
- winders I'll take her away now, and come back presently and do these other winders .
164 words made from the letters WINDFARM
5 letter words made from WINDFARM:admir, afrim, afrin, armin, arnim, dafni, damin, damri, darif, diman, dimna, dinar, dinrm, diram, diran, diwan, drafn, drain, drawn, dwarf, famin, fandi, fanmi, farim, fiard, fidra, finam, finda, finma, finra, fraim, frain, ifran, inarm, indra, infra, irfan, irwan, madni, midan, midna, minar, mnari, nadir, narfi, nidar, nidra, nimar, nimda, nirad, radin, rafid, ramid, ramin, ranid, wardi, warid.
3 letter words made from WINDFARM:aid, aim, ain, air, ani, arm, awn, dam, daw, dia, dim, din, dna, fad, fan, far, fda, fdr, fin, fir, fri, ida, imf, ira, mad, man, mar, maw, mfa, mid, min, mrd, mri, nad, nim, nmr, rad, raf, ram, raw, rid, rim, rna, wad, wan, war, win, wmd.
4 letter words made from WINDFARM:amir, arid, awni, damn, dari, darn, dawn, dawr, diam, diaw, dram, dran, draw, dwar, fain, fair, fari, farm, fawn, fawr, find, firm, fmri, fnma, fria, imar, inma, inwa, iran, maid, main, mari, mawn, mina, mind, miwa, mrna, mwai, naif, nard, rafn, raid, rain, ramn, rand, rani, rawd, rawi, rawn, rima, rind, wadi, waif, wain, wand, ward, warm, warn, wind.