What is the correct spelling for WINDFARMS?
This word (Windfarms) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WINDFARMS
- Winters In his own city he lodged awhile in poor quarters, and then went forth to play his harp; and meeting his steward, who knew the harp but not his master, told him he had found the harp ten winters ago, by the side of a man eaten by lions.
- informs An aide leads us off to the left, and informs General Carr that there is good grazing in some little breaks and ravines-to unsaddle and give the horses a chance while we wait for reports from the scouts.
- wanders "Her mind wanders," said the freedman, with a loving look at the precious burden in his arms.
- uniforms From every side splendid regiments approached, with proud and stately bearing, in glittering uniforms, to take in perfect order the places assigned to them.
- windbags Ed Borein tells more in them than hundreds of windbags have told in tens of thousands of pages.
- WINDOWS He drew back a little from the house, though we were in a place where we could not be seen from the windows.
- windrows He clambered over heaped rubble, forced himself through windrows of piled bones that crumbled to dust at his touch.
- windfalls "There's a sinful waste of wood here," I said, as we climbed over and around the windfalls and rotting tree-trunks.