What is the correct spelling for WINDOSR?
This word (Windosr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WINDOSR
- windsor At the Highland Society's show at Aberdeen, he was first with "Windsor" in the two-year-old class.
- Wends The appeal has this fine passage:- "He who wanders through the solitudes of far-off Uist or lonely Donegal may often behold the Golden Eagle sick to death, worn with age or famine, or with both, passing with weary waft of wing from promontory to promontory, from peak to peak, pursued by a crowd of rooks and crows, which fall back screaming whenever the noble bird turns his indignant head, and which follow frantically once more, hooting behind him, whenever he wends again upon his way."
- Windrow She stooped to look under the boom and saw a great windrow of snow-a huge drift more than six feet high-not half a mile away.
- Wonders Then with a sigh of satisfaction, "One can work wonders with switches."
- Winters The eighteen years of her life had been passed in Deep Harbor, except for two winters at a large New England boarding-school, or during brief visits to school friends in New York.
- Vendors I saw in the Crawford market this afternoon fresh fish, and dried and unfresh, and the vendors thereof.
- winds He winds it up: "But the guv'nor, he'd done hoarckin'.
- wanders In a short time the demon soul returns-for the soul wanders from the body during sleep and is free-but, failing to recognize the body thus disguised, flies off.
- wands "Once, in days no more remembered, Ages nearer the beginning, When the heavens were closer to us, And the Gods were more familiar, In the North-land lived a hunter, With ten young and comely daughters, Tall and lithe as wands of willow; Only Oweenee, the youngest, She the wilful and the wayward, She the silent, dreamy maiden, Was the fairest of the sisters.
- WINDOWS There's no upstairs, only one door and very few windows.
- windrows And they travel in such countless numbers that sometimes a storm will throw them ashore in long windrows like you see in a hay field, so that the farmers come and cart them away for manure.
- winders Out of the winders , you have a view of the splendid white waters, or the rapids of foam, afore the river takes its everlastin' leap over the cliff.
95 words made from the letters WINDOSR
3 letter words made from WINDOSR:din, dis, don, dos, ido, iod, ion, irs, iso, iwo, nod, now, own, rid, rio, rod, ron, row, sin, sir, sod, son, sow, win, won.
5 letter words made from WINDOSR:dinos, dison, dorin, doris, dorsi, dowis, drown, drows, indos, indro, irons, noirs, nords, ornis, rinds, rinso, rison, rodin, roids, roins, ronis, rosid, rosin, rownd, sidon, sidor, siron, siwon, sndri, sownd, sword, sworn, widor, winds, winos, winrs, wisor, words, worid, worns.
4 letter words made from WINDOSR:dior, doin, down, dron, indo, iron, iwon, nido, nodi, nods, noir, nori, odin, oids, owns, rdio, rido, rids, rind, rods, rows, sion, siow, snow, sown, swid, wind, wins, word, worn.