What is the correct spelling for WINNS?
This word (Winns) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WINNS
- Finns There were no Russians, Finns, Swedes, Norwegians, or Germans among them.
- inns The incident that had there occurred-not of the most comforting nature, either to Scarthe or his subaltern-had stimulated them to continue at their cups-only transferring the scene to the inns of Uxbridge.
- vines I have heard of many glorious trees and vines which grow there and I would that I might see them."
- WAINS The road was still well filled with wains and pedestrians, following after those who had gone on ahead.
- wanes 8. Summer wanes; the children are grown; Fun and frolic no more he knows; Robert of Lincoln's a humdrum crone; Off he flies, and we sing as he goes: "Bobolink, bobolink, Spink, spank, spink, When you can pipe that merry old strain, Robert of Lincoln, come back again.
- warns He is, before all, one who warns.
- weans We owe something to those weans whose faithers deed for this world's salvation.
- whines The dog represents friendship, which suffers and sacrifices much, but whines loudly when injured.
- wince That was an idea to make one wince.
- winds Light winds from the South and East.
- Wines "Got the exact bokay-as the French say 'bout their wines-o' some o' them spirits over at the Dean.
- wings He walked down the wings until he found himself close to Miss Honnor Cunyngham.
- winks The Major underwent a perfect convulsion of nods, winks, and acquiescence.
- winners "You see," he explained, "being in the fish trade myself, I could spot the winners."
- winnows It is national sorrow, it is war, with its attendant perils and horrors, that tests this passion, and winnows from the masses those who, with all their love of life, still love their country more.
- wins The stranger threw a succession of wins.