What is the correct spelling for WINNYED?
This word (Winnyed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WINNYED
- annoyed When I got home I found Zaira submissive but sad, which annoyed me more than anger would have done, for I loved her.
- weaned In such a case the one thing likely to be avoided by the English poet, with more than two centuries of Christianity behind him, would surely have been the praise of that Scandinavian heathendom, from which his patron had freed himself, and from which his children were to be weaned.
- wind The journey you've been having, poor creatures, in the wind and the rain!
- winded They will not be quite so long-winded then!
- winder I saw her myself through the winder.
- windy Windy Meadows is about as festive as a funeral.
- winged Then she hastily straightened herself, and with the bird cage in one hand and the winged staff of Mercury, which the clown had handed to her, in the other, she advanced to the centre of the rope.
- winter The short winter afternoon was drawing to a close.
- Waned As the day waned, he found himself once again for the twentieth time in the park, pacing in "the dim, persistent rain," which had been falling all day.
- Warned "It still won't be easy for us," Kenniston warned.
- Whined It moaned as if in pain-it whined, it cried.
- Whinnied Beauty pricked up her ears and whinnied at the touch of Minnie's caressing fingers.
- Winced Doctor Finucane winced a little under the manner in which this was spoken: but returned the fire by asking if the bishop was down lately in that quarter?
- Winked He winked at Barney.
- Winnowed When Boaz winnowed his barley Naomi told Ruth to go down to his threshing floor and see him for he had a feast for his friends.
- catching at straws
- in applicable