What is the correct spelling for WINODWS?
This word (Winodws) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WINODWS
- window The window was unhasped.
- Wends He talks to none but wends his silent way, And finds a hovel at the close of day, Or under any hedge his house is made.
- Widows 14,648. Have you known any cases in which men or widows have applied through others than the agent who sold them the ticket, in order that they might obtain money instead of being paid in goods?
- winds Our lives, as far as we could see, depended on the winds.
- wands It was arranged that the soldiers should retire without arms, with white wands in their hands-the officers remaining prisoners-and that the burghers, their lives, and property, should be at Leicester's disposal.
- winnows As you say, 't is a time which winnows the chaff from the wheat.
- WINDOWS But the windows were far the worst, with the Nothing staring in at him day and night.
- winders A great big, handsome wooden house, chock full of winders, painted so white as to put your eyes out, and so full of light within, that inside seems all out-doors, and no tree nor bush, nor nothin' near it but the road fence, with a man to preach in it, that is so strict and straight-laced he will do any thing of a week day, and nothin' of a Sunday.