What is the correct spelling for WIPSY?
This word (Wipsy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WIPSY
- tipsy He acts as if he were a little tipsy .
- whipsaw Shore, that felon Yuba begins to assoome in my apprehensions the stern teachers of a whipsaw .
- wipe That I can't forget; cannot wipe out."
- wise "And, I thought it was wise to tell Captain Moggs about us.
- wisp I saw R. on my right out in the full blaze of the sun get one of the three, then wisp after wisp got up and we began to bag them and to fear our cartridges would run out.
- wispy A lanky youth in shirt-sleeves, with a mud-coloured, wispy face, was presiding over the transactions.
- Wis To these attempts the Cuban replied savagely- "If you touch me wis your hand, I will cut your heart in two piece."
- warps The pessimist warps his mind and his physique, and his influence on others is decidedly bad.
- whips His stub tail is twitching-you had not noticed it before, but now it whips back and forth angrily, as if to call attention to the fact that Nature had not altogether forgotten that end of Pekompf.
- weeps So thoroughly bewildered at last by the Baroness's system of instruction that his brain refuses to respond to even the small demands which her growing contempt for his capacity permits her to make upon it, poor Freddy feels so thoroughly ashamed of his inability that he lifts up his voice and weeps aloud.
- wipes "No." "He wants t' dhry thim so he can kiss her cup whin he wipes it!
- WOPS "Say," her voice was quarrelsome, "do you think I've nothin' to do but wait at the beck and call of you wops?"
- god-king Going back to the early time when the deeds of the god-king were recorded in picture-writings on the walls of temples and palaces, and so constituted a rude literature, we might trace the development of Literature through phases in which, as in the Hebrew Scriptures, it presents in one work theology, cosmogony, history, biography, law, ethics, poetry; down to its present heterogeneous development, in which its separated divisions and subdivisions are so numerous and varied as to defy complete classification.