What is the correct spelling for WIRTHY?
This word (Wirthy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WIRTHY
- birth Last night had come still another birth, had come, as with Rosalie herself, knowledge, revelation, understanding. So, I long for the day when I'll have new birth Still I love the livin' here on earth – Everybody Wants to Go to Heaven by Loretta Lynn
- firth Standing on a promontory, which dominates the Firth of Forth and the hills of Edinburgh, Rossend Castle is one of the most romantic places in Scotland.
- girth The load swayed and then toppled, forcing the little burro to its knees and then over on its side, the tight girth gripping it as in a vise.
- mirth "It's nothing," he answered with a little laugh, in which all the elements of mirth were lacking, "nothing at all!
- pithy He did not employ the terminology of the art, which, though possibly pedantic in sound, is invaluable for purposes of discussion; but he expressed its leading principles in pithy, homely phrases of his own, which showed how accurate his grasp of it was.
- swarthy Dark, swarthy; and yet that odd white scar in the scalp above his ear.