What is the correct spelling for WIS?
This word (Wis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WIS
- sis You do, don't you, Sis?
- wi I wad be laith to rin and chase thee, Wi murd'ing prattle!
- wig The last age of hair is a wig.
- win And she will win him, little by little, without words; she will persuade him that all she does is well done.
- wise "Do you remember," asked Mrs. Vansittart, suddenly, "how wise we were when we were young?
- wish Wish 'ee well, I'm sure!
- wisp The wisp of hair inside it came not from any young or lovely head, but from the resolute brow of his mother, the woman who hated England.
- wit His wit not being very ready, however, he offered no excuse, but said,- "Ah reckon Ah don' care to tell ye."
- wiz "Buzzer will slap kitty for biting sister wiz its finder nails," she begged.