What is the correct spelling for WISHE?
This word (Wishe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WISHE
- swish I get out on th' moor many a day when it's rainin' an' I lie under a bush an' listen to th' soft swish o' drops on th' heather an' I just sniff an' sniff.
- wash Then helped wash down a shop front and got 2s.
- washed "She left me in her work-basket that night and hung me out upon the clothes-line the next morning when she had washed the last of the paint off.
- washer She was a washer-woman.
- She Rebby asked a little anxiously, as she helped her mother about the household work that morning.
- washes The treatment consists in removing all sources of irritation, particularly smoking, and in employing mouth-washes.
- swisher Backwoods, Swisher Sweets and White Owl cigars/cigarillos are also popular with those who smoke blunts.