What is the correct spelling for WISITOR?
This word (Wisitor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WISITOR
- astor There was some writing found in Uncle Benny's house in Astor Street-a list of names of relatives of people who had lost their lives upon the lake.
- twister When a twister , a twisting, will twist him a twist, With the twisting his twist, he the twine doth entwist; But if one of the twines of the twist doth untwist, The twine that untwisteth, untwisteth the twist, Untwisting the twine that entwineth between, He twists with his twister the two in a twine.
- visit She's only gone to visit Mrs. Amsden," and Richard whispered the words, "gone to visit Mrs. Amsden."
- visitor Then, without a word, he held out a paper to his visitor .
- visor His visor opened, and the hateful face of the little Master glared upon the knight.
- vista Through the vista there was a glimpse of the stairway and a figure passing up it-a short, square man who hurried.
- waist With the rope around his waist , brave Bunny found himself being pulled forward as the pole swayed over more and more, with the bear on it.
- waiter It took more than two tables to seat the six little Bunkers, their father, their mother, and Grandpa Ford, but soon they were all settled, and the colored waiter , in spotless white, just like the one who had called out that dinner was ready, began to serve the hungry folks.
- waste And I wouldn't waste my time nor hisen by tellin' him that I hadn't made no remark, nor thought on't.
- Wast And David said unto him, "How wast thou not afraid to stretch forth thine hand to destroy the Lord's anointed?"
- Wist I would I wist how to take thee to the Dean himself, he said, but I am but a poor man, and his doctrine is 'new wine in old bottles' to the master, though he be a right good man after his lights.
- WISER In a case like this a girl's wiser than any two men."
57 words made from the letters WISITOR
4 letter words made from WISITOR:iori, iris, itoi, orti, otis, riot, rots, rows, siow, sort, stir, stow, swot, tiri, tiro, tows, trio, twos, wiri, wits, wort, writ.
3 letter words made from WISITOR:irs, iso, iwo, rio, rit, rot, row, sir, sit, sot, sow, tor, tow, tri, two, wit, wto.
5 letter words made from WISITOR:risto, rosit, rosti, rotis, rowts, siirt, sitio, tirso, torii, trios, triso, trois, trows, wisor, worst, worts, wrist, writs.