What is the correct spelling for WISPERING?
This word (Wispering) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WISPERING
- aspiring She had been more easily guided than the two older children; for the boy's aspiring spirit had often drawn him beyond his mother's control, and the beautiful, vivacious girl had early possessed charms so unusual that she could not remain unnoticed.
- sparing He hid his remorse from her, sparing the mother-wound in her heart-but always when he was walking alone he kept saying to himself: "I have lost our little Wonder.
- spring Toward Spring it was said she was ill; but no one seemed to know, or maybe no one cared.
- whispering There was whispering apart that scared me.
- Whimpering There was nothing about it to laugh at, and the hunter sat down and thought it over: so did the dog, looking at him through the cracks of the logs, and whimpering.
- Spearing The barbed harpoons, which were originally made for hunting, were later used in spearing fish.