What is the correct spelling for WISPHERED?
This word (Wisphered) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WISPHERED
- deciphered The writing, unfortunately, has not yet been deciphered, but as the same groups of characters occur wherever an inscription in it is found, we may infer that the language concealed beneath it is everywhere one and the same.
- severed When roots and shoots have developed, the branch is severed from the parent bush and the new plant set in its permanent place.
- spheroid "He loves to call a football an 'illusive spheroid,'" chuckled another chap.
- whiskered Twice repeated, the green eyes narrowed to slits, and Yuki Chan, horrified, saw big red drops slowly dripping from either side of the whiskered mouth.
- whispered "I am glad," whispered Mrs Barclay.
- Ciphered The King of Spain, as we have just been reading in his most secret, ciphered despatches to the Archduke at Brussels, was nursing sanguine hopes and weaving elaborate schemes for recovering his dominion over the United Netherlands, and proposing to send an army of Jesuits thither to break the way to the reconquest.
- Wavered None of previous loyalty wavered for an instant.
- Wilfred There came raking up the croft that long, wire-springy racehorse of his, ears flat, and, clinging to its neck, the pale-faced lad, Wilfred.