What is the correct spelling for WITHASSISTANCE?
This word (Withassistance) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WITHASSISTANCE
- assistance "And it is to secure his assistance, then," Melissa went on, "that the leech would have him carried to the Serapeum?"
- insistence "Dear friend," she said, "before you go, I wish to tell you how highly I value and appreciate-" "No more, no more, I beg of you," he protested, with genial insistence.
- resistance It was quite useless to make any resistance, the attack had been too sudden and unexpected.
- withstand And now, how was it to be wrapped so that it could withstand the rough treatment of a long journey?
- withstands Perhaps, perhaps, m'sieur-if he withstands the torture and persists to lie, you will then torture me?