What is the correct spelling for WITHS?
This word (Withs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WITHS
- withers So "this body withers and dies when the life has left it: the life dies not."
- Wis Shake hands wis my frien' Dorman.
- With No, no, me go with massa!
- wits The rest my Lord Abbot left to my own wits to understand, and to our Holy Father, if he would, to discover to me: and that, indeed, was presently what he did.
- Waits Lieutenant Riabovich, under the influence of a chance kiss, a kiss that was not meant for him, dreams of love for an entire summer; he waits impatiently for the return of the pretty stranger; but alas, his lovely dream cannot be realized, for the simple and cruel reason that no one is waiting for him, no one is interested in him.
- weighs Hurry, Andy, with the sofa, the thing weighs a ton.
- widths It is probable that Rembrandt used a number of etching needles of different widths .
- witches We get among witches !
- wraiths But these upper heights were now hidden in clouds and wraiths of frost fog, their faces shrouded in this winter veil which-except for rare bursts of sunshine or sweeping northwest wind-would not be lifted till the vernal equinox.
- wights In the chronicle of wasted time I see descriptions of the fairest wights , And beauty making beautiful old rhyme, In praise of ladies dead and lovely knights.
- swaths For three hours he had been laying the tumbled swaths in winding tracks across the field, and he had a very good excuse for going to the well, indeed.
- writhes Of the two others, who head downward are, The one who hangs from the black jowl is Brutus; See how he writhes himself, and speaks no word.