What is the correct spelling for WITNER?
This word (Witner) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WITNER
- dinner I told him she was all right, and had him in to dinner.
- vintner Full of curiosity, she smoothed out the papyrus with the ivory stick, and her attention was soon engaged by the lively conversation between the vintner and his Phoenician guest.
- waiter For, as the dining-car waiter said, when requested to brush the crumbs from a table: "We's workin' for the government now.
- warner The latter, the old gentleman really liked; and as for one truly well born and well bred there is no vulgarity except in the mind, the slender means, obscure birth, and struggling profession of Warner were circumstances which, as they increased the merit of a gentle manner and a fine mind, spoke rather in his favour than the reverse.
- water We simply haven't got water enough for them.
- wetter If this simple tale is to be told at all, it may as well begin at the beginning and in the good old-fashioned and best of all ways-thus: Once upon a time in the Canadian city of Toronto, on the 17th of March, the sun rose bright and clear-which was a most surprising thing for the sun to do on St. Patrick's Day, but while the people were yet wondering over it the sunlight disappeared, clouds of dull gray spread themselves evenly over the sky, and then the snow fell-fell fast and furious, quickly whitening the streets and house-tops, softly lining every hollow, and was piling little cushions on top of all the hitching-posts, when the flakes grew larger, wetter, farther apart, and after a little hesitation turned to rain-a sort of walk-trot-gallop rain, which wound up with one vivid flash of lightning and a clap of thunder that fairly shook the city.