What is the correct spelling for WIVE?
This word (Wive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WIVE
- dive When such errors were pointed out, Bindle would scratch his head in perplexity, then, as light dawned upon him, he would break out into a grin, make a dive for the pancakes and quickly exchange them for the oysters. You will survive When like a fish, you dive – Mermaid by Children Within
- five Which leaves precisely five minutes after twelve? Work nine to five Finish fifty-five – Way Of Life by u.d.o.
- give Still it would not do to give in. But hip-hop as a culture is really what we give it But sometimes the culture contradicts how we live it – R.E.A.L.I.T.Y. by krs-one
- hive As an organized effort, after many downward changes, it failed; but those who remember the Hive , the Eyrie, the Cottage, when Margaret Fuller came and talked, radiant with bright humor; when Emerson and Parker and Hedge joined the circle for a night or day; when those who may not be named publicly brought beauty and wit and social sympathy to the feast; when the practical possibilities of life seemed fairer, and life and character were touched ineffaceably with good influence, cherish a pleasant vision which no fate can harm, and remember with ceaseless gratitude the blithe days at Brook Farm.
- jive Under LaFace Records (and later Jive Records), Ciara released her 3× platinum-certified debut album Goodies (2004) and its follow-up, the platinum-certified Ciara: The Evolution (2006).
- live Here, she confessed to Diana, she would wish to live to her end.
- rive Several major faults rive these highlands, but much of Belize lies outside the tectonically active zone that underlies most of Central America.
- waive He said, moreover, that he was willing on this occasion to waive his own privilege as a minister, and that he would rather call on Brother Fawkes and Brother Bere, the leading elders, to examine the candidate in his stead.
- wave She was as one over whom a mighty wave had dashed.
- wide I expect by the time we've finished our breakfases it will be right wide out.
- wife Yes, or his wife .
- wile Oh, hypocrite, pretending piety, Full well I know your each and every wile ! The Jewess struck your fancy-don't deny! And, by my mighty word, she's beautiful, And only with myself to be compared.
- wine The pleasure of a glass of wine with you, sir."
- wipe "Your sister, Mrs. Moore, would scarcely wipe her feet on me.
- wire "Come to the railway wire ," offered Galpy.
- wise I heard of old that thou wert wise .
- I've I've been upstairs and downstairs all day long.
- we've Oh, the good talk we've had!