What is the correct spelling for WLECOMING?
This word (Wlecoming) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WLECOMING
- becoming Henrietta was becoming more and more busy with matters of high politics.
- coming "Yes, I am coming.
- gleaming It was a beautiful thing to look at: this huge, gleaming creature taken captive by an almost invisible line, and gradually yielding to inevitable fate.
- gloaming Good it is to be here together, Good to be roaming; Even in London, even at midnight, Lover-like in a lover's gloaming.
- lemming On Spitzbergen the snowy owl is very rare; but on Novaya Zemlya and the North coast of Asia-where the lemming, which is wanting on Spitzbergen, occurs in great crowds-it is common.
- locking At the hour of locking up the church he went down to begin his watch.
- welcoming There is nothing which you could point out as pretty in the furnishing, and decoration there is none; but the room has a delicious, welcoming look, and makes you want to live in it.