What is the correct spelling for WMACROSCOPIC?
This word (Wmacroscopic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WMACROSCOPIC
- gyroscopic The twisted grooves in the barrel were obviously designed to impart a spin to the projectile, to give it gyroscopic stability while in flight.
- macroscopic The phosphorescence or "burning of the sea," which is described by so many of the older explorers, is also due entirely to living organisms, both microscopic and macroscopic.
- microscope To anyone familiar with the use of a microscope the recognition of these grains or particles without any previous preparation is a comparatively easy task.
- microscopic For them it was inevitable that a whole fleet of ships should be no more than a microscopic point in some great curve named Supply.
- microscopical That we should enjoy continued immunity will depend greatly upon securing seeds or young plants only from noninfested districts or from reputable dealers, who will carefully disinfect any shipments, and to supplement this by a close microscopical examination upon arrival and the immediate burning of any suspected shipments.
- microscopy She professed herself deeply interested in microscopy, and desired that some of her young ladies should study it also.
- submicroscopic In any case, a microscope would have done Brown little good in trying to detect the submicroscopic beings of the Rell.
- microscopes Whole books have been written about these boxes of bones; learned societies have argued about them, experts have examined the bones and the boxes with microscopes; and meantime the dust of Columbus, if we take the view that an error was committed in the transference to Cuba, is not even collected all in one box.