What is the correct spelling for WND?
This word (Wnd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WND
- end He did not know the end was so near. Some, of violated vows 'Twixt the souls of friend and friend: But upon the fairest boughs, Or at every sentence end, – As You Like It: Act III, scene II by Unknown Author
- nd No To Brussels - National Democracy or simply the National Democracy (Czech: Národní demokracie, short ND) is a national-conservative and eurosceptic political party in the Czech Republic.
- wad "An' isna that siclike as the Lord wad hae o' 's, Grizzie?
- wand She gave them the sele of the day and stood still herself; but the man with the ash-wand said: Hail, thou man; but we would have thee come no nearer a while, though thy voice be sweet: for we know what things they be which thou bearest, and that thou art a warrior.
- wed "I am in no mind to wed anyone, father," said she, "nor do I seek other protection than yours."
- wend He went with that, nor anywhere would bide, But unto Argos restlessly did wend; And there, as one who lays all hope aside, Because the leech has said his life must end, Silent farewell he bade to foe and friend, 355 And took his way unto the restless sea, For there he deemed his rest and help might be.
- wind I want to wind you in moonlight."
- And Now, what shall we do and where shall we go?"
- Ind John Fenton, Indianapolis, Ind. -This invention is an improved buckle, neat in appearance, strong and durable, which may be easily fastened and unfastened, which will not require the strap to be perforated, and will hold it securely in any position into which it may be adjusted.
- we'd "We'd go in quick, out quick.