What is the correct spelling for WNIDOWS?
This word (Wnidows) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WNIDOWS
- widow His widow belonged to a family that for two hundred years or more had been prominent in state and national affairs.
- window I was standing here looking out of the window when you girls came in and began to talk.
- Knits 6852. She also knits a little?
- Widows He made money, he enjoyed life, and widows were "stuck on him," and gave him costly souvenirs.
- endows The romance of truffles endows the very word itself with a halo, an aristocratic halo full of mystery and suggestion.
- undoes But, notwithstanding all, one breath of the east wind undoes whatever he labours to do.
- nods He thanked Marjorie for her remembrance of him and Charlie, and Uncle John forgot himself and repeated everything after him with grateful nods and smiles.
- knots Why, it might be anything up to thirteen knots .
- winds Spring was coming on, although April, with its cold winds off the lake, was not very spring-like.
- winnows It was a striking example of how the first blast of battle winnows the wheat from the chaff, and its best result was to give Paul Jones a command of his own.
- nits A mother ought to be particular in seeing that the nurse washes the hair-brush at least once every week; if she does not do so, the dirty brush which had during the illness been used, might contain the "nits"-the eggs of the lice-and would thus propagate the vermin, as they will, when on the head of the child, soon hatch.
- knows And Mooween knows , as well as any other fisherman, the kind of night on which to go fishing.
- NODES These latter places are called the nodes of pressure.
- WINDOWS The huts had doors and ordinary windows.
- windrows The little pear-trees, heavy with fruit, lay prone in literal "windrows."
- weirdos Steer clear of weirdos, And Beardos – The Anti-Polio Picnic by Unknown Author
- nudes The groups are well composed and full of vigorous energy, the nudes are splendidly modelled in broad, bold strokes, so sharply drawn on the wet plaster that the outlines are deeply incised.
- winders Then Mrs. Winders said as how he, Mr. St. John, said as how we was to keep it and cut it up fer the chillern, but we didn't."
48 words made from the letters WNIDOWS
3 letter words made from WNIDOWS:din, dis, don, dos, ido, iod, ion, iso, iwo, nod, now, own, sin, sod, son, sow, win, wnw, won, wow, wsw.
5 letter words made from WNIDOWS:dinos, dison, dowis, indos, sidon, siwon, sownd, widow, winds, winos.
4 letter words made from WNIDOWS:doin, down, indo, iwon, nido, nodi, nods, odin, oids, owns, sion, siow, snow, sown, swid, wind, wins.