What is the correct spelling for WOLL?
This word (Woll) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WOLL
- boll The little squares that form the boll were taking shape.
- doll Where did you lose your doll, Margy? It's saccharine and silicone, for a broken barbie doll. Sleeping pills and alcohol, and nights she'd rather not recall, – Broken Barbie Doll by rialto
- moll Truth to tell, tavern-keeping was no easy business in those unsettled times, and Moll had ever been a famous body for worrying over trifles.
- roll "Roll 'im, ol' sport?
- toll Yet they took a substantial toll from the wealth and welfare of the very people they claimed to represent, for the Union troops soon learned more efficiency in their rear area operations, and increased the restrictions on movement of civilian traffic.
- wall But follow me along the garden wall.
- Coll We had decided to take the Dunara Castle from Glasgow, and in it to steam to Coll and Tiree and the Long Island.