What is the correct spelling for WOLLY?
This word (Wolly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WOLLY
- dolly Charlie got a wife by the name of Dolly Dolly and Charlie got a son named Wally – Family Tree by biz markie
- folly Then to guarantee their folly We'll bring bowmen into play Who will fire just one volley And retire to point "A" – War Is A Science by Unknown Author
- holly Heigh-ho! sing, heigh-ho! unto the green holly: Most friendship is feigning, most loving mere folly: – As You Like It: Act II, scene VII by Unknown Author
- jolly They freely, I thrall; they jolly, I sad and pensive wholly. – The Earth, Late Chok'd with Showers by Thomas Lodge
- molly You thought it was-Molly?
- volley In another hour he had fallen asleep as calmly as a weary child-sister, father, and brother at his side; and it seemed but a few hours later to Morton Denville that he was marching behind the bearers with the funeral march ringing in his ears, and the muffled drums awaking echoes in his heart-a heart that throbbed painfully as the farewell volley was fired across the grave.
- wall But you can see nothing but the wall.
- wally Let go, Wally; I won't be helped."
- Willy The boys were Frank and Willy; Frank being the eldest.
- am a matter of