What is the correct spelling for WOMAAN?
This word (Womaan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WOMAAN
- bowman Bowman it was who presided over the cooking while Stopforth did the waiting.
- domain One only master grasps the whole domain, And half a tillage stints thy smiling plain. – The Deserted Village, A Poem by Oliver Goldsmith
- haman She begged as her petition and request that the king and Haman would come to the banquet she should prepare the next day also, and she would then do as the king had said.
- main To the blaze of our jewelled main, To the night, to the palms in the moonlight, And the fire-fly in the cane! To the hearth of our people's people -- – The Native-Born by Rudyard Kipling
- mann Hose runter - Schwanzvergleich, zum Glueck bin ich ein Mann. Weil 'ne Frau bei jedem Schwanzvergleich nur den Kuerzer'n ziehen kann! – Hose Runter by JBO
- mean I feel unnatural and mean. Outside the towns are cool and clean; – The Twelve-Forty-Five by Joyce Kilmer
- moan He laughed as he answered, grim Gaffer Time, Whose laugh is sadder than all men's moan. "That name rides high on our wrath and crime, For the Light in darkness shone. – Blood Road by Katharine Lee Bates
- wain Also Margaret, who well knew the house, named the Old Hall, where they should live, for she had stayed there as a child, gave him many commands as to the new arrangement of its chambers and its furnishing, which, as there was money and to spare, could be as costly as they willed, saying that she would send him down all things by wain so soon as he was ready for them.
- wan Nothing moved but the wan, white hands over the harp-strings; no sound but the sound of the music stirred in the room.
- warn What is a servant who does not warn his master under such circumstances but a rascal?
- wean We'll wean the calf, next week.
- woman I am only a woman.
- womanly She made no resistance this time-that quick inner sense told her instinctively that there was something comforting to him in her gentle and womanly clasp.
- womb I was aware that she was, perhaps, bearing in her womb a living token of our mutual love, and I shivered at the bare possibility that her confidence in me might be repaid by shame and everlasting misery.
- won So far as Redmond himself was concerned, I think there were few, if any, who did not count it an honour to meet him-and some who had never been won to him before were won to him for his brother's sake.
- woodman But Queen Wantall, whose temper was still worse, vowed that she would punish the impudent thing, and sent for Sturdy, her chief woodman, to chop it up with his axe.
- workman Nowhere can we find a greater animal-workman than the beaver.
- worn The sudden sight of his face was almost terrible, so white and worn it was.