What is the correct spelling for WONTID?
This word (Wontid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WONTID
- noted I do not know why it has not been noted by me and others before."
- vented Some of his displeasure was vented upon the camel he was riding, and the animal was usually driven far ahead of the others.
- wand No sooner had Sancho tasted a dish than the physician touched it with a wand, and a page bore it swiftly away.
- want "I shall be there if you want me, my dear.
- wanted You are just the man I wanted to see.
- wend I shall wend unto the East Country.
- wind But the Night Wind did not tell her truly.
- winded I once had a leading woman who-" Barnes was in no humour to listen to the long-winded reminiscences of the "star," so he cut him short at once.
- wont Then in the fall-I wont promise-but perhaps if you still want me, I'll come to you, at least until I decide what to do next."
- wonted You are safe; your wonted good fortune has served you better than ever.
- wound But mother seemed to have the idea that if somebody who knew all about it would tell her how to take care of daddy's wound, she'd get along with such stuff as I could fetch to help him out in the fever.
- wounded And whatever you may say, you got wounded in the service of your country."
- Went No; they went away ever so long before.
- Wended Now, weary but triumphant, we wended back towards the crest of the pyramid, but as I turned the corner of the second angle that was perhaps nearly one hundred feet above the level of the ground, a thought struck me and I set those with me at a task.
- Won't Oh, no, I won't believe it.