What is the correct spelling for WOODFIRED?
This word (Woodfired) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WOODFIRED
- watered Soil may be supplied with all kinds of plant food in just the right amount and yet, if it is packed hard and is not watered, no living thing can take root in it and grow.
- Differed The present copy is corrected from four copies, which differed widely from each other.
- Wavered My opinion is that thou hast wavered too long.
- Winfred Another Anglo-Saxon, Winfred, or Bonifacius, had been equally active among his Frisian cousins.
- Whitfield No doubt similar conversions of sentiment have attended the ministries of all apostolic men and women, of Francis and Catherine, of Wesley and Whitfield, of Moody and General Booth.
- Wilfred Wilfred drew up at the gate, and Jim hurried down to them.
- Winifred Well-perhaps with one you might have more reason to be afraid of-Miss Winifred Wayland?