What is the correct spelling for WOPS?
This word (Wops) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WOPS
- hops Cops protect shops, lotsa yellow cabs and bell hops An' it never stops – Postcards by faithless
- sops There are religions papers who throw "sops to Cerebus," as an offset to teachings demanded by Protestant readers.
- tops Brush over the tops with the remainder of the egg, and fry in boiling oil until they turn a light brown.
- Cops "That ain't his style, Shorty; he won't spiel anything to the cops about this row.
- lops Your axe lops off a limb mighty cleanly.
- fops Were they not all just ridiculous fops ?
- woos It is rather that summer herself is gently breaking with us, giving us the full joy of her warmth through the day, but discreetly withdrawing at nightfall and lingering late in her own apartments of crisp mornings when there is a tonic as of frost in the air, whereby October woos us.
- mops Ever leave anywhere without a row before, Mops ?"