What is the correct spelling for WORKEN?
This word (Worken) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WORKEN
- oaken That was seen at once in the thickness of the walls, the strong oaken doorway, and the heavy window frames.
- token Ye are fallen, our lords, by what token ? Select the control and then insert the token You wanna throw me away but I'm not broken. – Lipstick Vogue by Elvis Costello
- waken Lund was asleep, but he would waken him, he decided, filled with admiration at the blind man's sagacity and the way he had foreseen the general situation.
- weaken But do not allow without a second opinion any plan to be adopted that will weaken the system, which is already too much depressed.
- work I want to work ; I ought to work ....
- worker A good, cheerful fellow, Dick, and a hard worker .
- working "I was working in the garden with Dickon," said Mary.
- workman Guillaume had risen, full of surprise and emotion at such a visit; Pierre, however, though equally upset by Salvat's appearance; did not stir from his chair, but kept his eyes upon the workman .
- works Here, Burr, old chap, show us the works .
- worn But I do wish she had let her hair alone and worn that pretty hat of hers."
- Awoken False awakenings, mainly those in which one dreams that they have awoken from a sleep that featured dreams, take on aspects of a double dream or a dream within a dream.
- Woke In the heart of Walter woke a new impulse.
69 words made from the letters WORKEN
5 letter words made from WORKEN:ekron, kenro, keown, keron, knowe, kreon, krone, krowe, nokwe, nower, onker, ornek, owner, renko, rewon, woken, worke, wroke.
3 letter words made from WORKEN:eon, ern, ken, kor, neo, new, now, one, ore, owe, own, roe, ron, row, wen, woe, wok, won.
4 letter words made from WORKEN:ernk, ewok, keno, kern, know, kone, kore, kown, krew, kwon, neko, nero, newk, noer, noke, nork, nowe, oken, orne, owen, ower, owne, reko, renk, reno, roen, ronk, wnek, wonk, work, worn, wren, wroe.