What is the correct spelling for WOUDNED?
This word (Woudned) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WOUDNED
- toned In spite of Ito's remonstrances and his protestations that an exceptionally good supper would be spoiled, I left my rat-haunted room, with its tarnished gilding and precarious fusuma, to get the last of the pink and lemon-coloured glory, going up the staircase in the stone-faced embankment, and up a broad, well-paved avenue, to a large temple, within whose open door I sat for some time absolutely alone, and in a wonderful stillness; for the sweet-toned bell which vainly chimes for vespers amidst this bear-worshipping population had ceased.
- tuned Such various bliss the well-tuned heart enjoys, Favour'd of Heaven!
- winded On the side of the channel, however, appeared the boat, already winded , with Biddy still on the rock, looking kindly at the lovers by the fire, while Jack was holding the painter, beginning to manifest a little impatience at the delay.
- wonder I wonder why they came here?
- wonted Everything will pursue its wonted course, but I shall know no more of the bitter struggle and strife.
- wooded That would not be so much of a job, as part of the country was well wooded , and they had an axe.
- wooden Do you happen to have a wooden foot-rule convenient?
- wound I should have stopped at nothing, sir; I was that wound up.
- wounded He was wounded and invalided home.
- Waded Stooping, Trenck waded on through the snow.
- Waned While the summer waned and the beauties of autumn began to kindle, the young wife grew strong, and her husband, seemingly, had nothing to do except to wander about the hills with her and discover in her new charms.
- Wended We at length left the forest and found ourselves in open country, covered with reeds and rank grass, through which we slowly wended our way.
- Widened But if"-Mavering interrupted himself to say, as the grin widened on Boardman's face-"if you think it was any case of vulgar jealousy, you're very much mistaken, Boardman.
- Worded The work in applied mathematics should cover a wide range of problems worded in the language of the trades and constantly varied in order to establish as many points of contact as possible between the pupil's knowledge of mathematics and the use of mathematics in industrial life.
87 words made from the letters WOUDNED
3 letter words made from WOUDNED:ded, den, dew, dod, doe, don, dud, due, dun, duo, edd, edo, end, eon, neo, new, nod, now, odd, ode, oed, one, owe, own, wed, wen, woe, won.
4 letter words made from WOUDNED:dedo, done, donu, doud, doun, douw, dowd, down, dude, dued, duen, dune, duwe, eddo, edun, endo, eudo, ndou, node, nowe, nudd, nude, oned, oude, ouen, owed, owen, owne, uden, udon, ueno, undo, wend, wneu, woud, wude.
5 letter words made from WOUDNED:dewon, donde, douen, doune, dowed, dowen, downe, duden, dundo, duned, endow, neddo, noded, odden, ouden, owned, unedo, unode, unwed, wendo, woden, woude, wound.