What is the correct spelling for WOVER?
This word (Wover) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WOVER
- cover I wanna take cover, take cover From you, wake me when it's over – Take Cover by Mr. Big
- dover Fae Orkney down to Dover We will roam the country over – Rambling Rover by MISC
- lover Would you have trusted your lover-that means Dr. Grey, I suppose- for three months?
- mover The prime mover of the Printing, I find, is one Thomas Ballantyne, editor of a Manchester Newspaper, a very good, cheery little fellow, once a Paisley weaver as he informs me,-a great admirer of all worthy things.
- over When are you coming over?
- rover They sat close together because so many of them were deaf, and when we were lucky enough to overhear the conversation, it seemed to concern their adventures at sea, or the freight carried out by the Sea Duck, the Ocean Rover, or some other Deephaven ship,-the particulars of the voyage and its disasters and successes being as familiar as the wanderings of the children of Israel to an old parson.
- wafer Snow never falls,-at least, I never saw any during the two winters I spent in the colony; and although there were occasional slight frosts at night in the month of August, I never observed the ice thicker than a wafer.
- waive That was an accounting which would have gone so deep and reached back so far that the debtors might well be glad to waive it.
- weaver My so good friend, Mr. Weaver?