What is the correct spelling for WRAPTED?
This word (Wrapted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WRAPTED
- carpeted The choir was carpeted and hung with scarlet.
- parted How long was it, Major, before they parted ?
- raped Tis I who have often raped [sic] In your quiet room have taped [sic] And have impressed on your mind Many inquiries of me so kind.
- rapid As the days went on the advance of spring became more rapid and more apparent.
- rapt Their hands and feet work busily while two verses of the song are sung, and all are remarkably diligent except Senta, who sits with her hands in her lap, gazing in rapt attention at the portrait of the Flying Dutchman, whose mournful fate has touched her tender heart, and whose haunting eyes have made her indulge in many a long day-dream.
- repeated She only repeated in different ways what she has written for an address.
- reported "My general," he reported , "I found this man in the act of giving information to the enemy.
- reputed I have a somewhat extensive acquaintance at the North; and I can truly say, that I do not know a white abolitionist, who is the reputed father of a colored child.
- Pirated (b) All pirated artistic works in which copyright is subsisting in Australia (whether under this Act or otherwise).
- Rafted Whatever may be the merits of either of these two theories, the commercial lumber of the northern part of this country is generally felled in winter and afterward rafted.
- Ranted General Kearney seems to have been entirely off his base that night; the way he ranted and swore around there was disgusting.
- Rapped There was no response, and after a few moments she rapped again; but the house seemed silent and deserted, and no one came to open the door.
- Rated A sementera producing 10 cargoes is rated a very good one, and yet there are those yielding 20, 25, 30, and even 40 cargoes.
- Prated As Governor of Bristol in 1642 he inclined so far to Cavalierism as to make boast of not being a Crophead, while further favouring those who wore their locks long and prated scornfully of Puritans and Quakers.
- erupted Even now I was not wholly sure why he had erupted , that day, into violence and a final explosion.
131 words made from the letters WRAPTED
3 letter words made from WRAPTED:ade, adp, ape, apr, apt, are, arp, art, ate, atp, awe, dat, daw, dew, dre, ear, eat, edp, epa, era, ert, eta, pad, par, pat, paw, pea, per, pet, pew, pre, pwr, pwt, rad, rap, rat, raw, red, rep, ret, tad, tap, tar, taw, tea, ted, ter, wad, war, wed, wet.
5 letter words made from WRAPTED:adept, adret, apter, detar, dewar, drape, drept, pader, padre, paret, pater, patre, pawer, peard, prade, praed, praet, prate, preda, preta, raped, taped, taper, tapew, trade, tread, twerp, wader, wared, warte, water, wetar.
4 letter words made from WRAPTED:aper, awed, dare, dart, date, dawr, dear, deaw, depr, draw, drew, dwar, dwpt, erwa, etwa, pare, part, pate, pear, peat, pert, prae, prat, prew, raed, rape, rapt, rate, rawd, read, reap, tape, tare, tarp, tawe, tear, tera, trad, trap, twae, wade, ward, ware, warp, wart, wead, wear, wrap.