What is the correct spelling for WRMINIUS?
This word (Wrminius) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WRMINIUS
- arminius They settled in Leyden in the very year in which Arminius was buried beneath the pavement of St. Peter's Church in that town.
- warming It was a bitterly cold room, with no contrivances for warming it, but in his box there was a fire burning for his own special benefit.
- warning He walked home, thinking that everything was at last decided, when suddenly, without warning, when he was thinking of something else, his heart misgave him.
- wearing Ever think of him as wearing a dress suit, Mr. Griffith?
- wrong "Yes," cried Oldroyd, "very wrong.