What is the correct spelling for WRPPED?
This word (Wrpped) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WRPPED
- cropped The climbing plants hanging from the rocks were torn to pieces and gnawed, and the grass in the dell was cropped to the last blade.
- dropped Marcia's hands dropped slowly from her face.
- raped An old maid claimed her Soth had raped her.
- ripped Our only possible chance to escape death from famine and frost was to go back to Cape Sparbo and compel the walrus that ripped our boat to give up his blubber, and then to seek our fortunes in the neighborhood.
- trapped Jack Snipper turned as pale as death when he saw how he was trapped .
- warped The extent to which his judgment was warped by his temperament is shown by the later developments of the Dreyfus case.
- wrapped The thought helped her, and she began to converse with Larry instead of sitting silently, wrapped in her own griefs.
- wrapper Helena even observed the wrapper from which it had come, rolled up quite tight beside the blotting-pad.
- Dripped Put the fat that has dripped from the geese into a kettle, with about half as much lard as there is of the dripping.
- Rapped The door was locked, but when he rapped upon it Val opened it an inch and held it so.
- Reaped Some of the official returns made in connection with the income tax show that the immense increase of wealth of the last thirty years has been far from being reaped by any single class, but has been shared pretty evenly by all the classes included in those returns.
- Roped He always had imagined that the thing took half an hour, and even then was managed by some luckless friend you roped in as best man.
- Tripped Scarcely had he spoken when Leo tripped him up.
- Propped Some of them lay propped up on one elbow, some had stretched themselves out full-length among the grass, and now and then a brown face or uncovered bronzed arm stood out in the uncertain radiance and vanished again.
- gripped Then he put out his hand and gripped mine.