What is the correct spelling for WSORRY?
This word (Wsorry) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WSORRY
- lorry Take the second lorry.
- serra He was not a Las Casas, nor a Junipero Serra, but he had the deep seriousness of all disciples laden with the responsible wording of a gospel not their own.
- sore I'm too sore to walk.
- sorrow This was the beginning of a new sorrow.
- sorry I am sorry, Miss Archer, but I can tell you nothing.
- surrey It was plain-or so thought one who was looking at her very attentively-that she was more interested in the Surrey side, in the broken line of St. Thomas's Hospital, in the grey-red walls of Lambeth Palace and the Lollards' Tower, than in the mass of the Parliament buildings opposite.
- worry There, now, don't you worry none.
- sorer Tears started to the big eyes as the little girl dropped her bread back into the hollow depths of the pail, replaced the cover, and went away to find a solitary corner, with a sorer spot in her heart than she had ever known.